सोमवार, फ़रवरी 02, 2009

Motor Neuron Disease का ऐलोपैथी में कोई इलाज नहीं है

Dear Doctor,
I am Chandrasekar - male aged 54 years.
I have been suffering from mild lower back pain for nearly 10 years.
From Feb 2008, my right foot became stiffer and stiffer day by day and finally could not move. ( Foot Drop condition.)
Slowly I started walking with a limping movement.
The muscles on my legs started to twitch ( fasiculations )
Gardually the muscles of my thighs and buttock started to reduce ( muscle wasting)
MRI of Brain and Spine confirmed no problems.
In November 2008 after conducting Electro Myography Test the Doctor confirmed the condition as Motor Neuron Disease.
I understand that there are no medicines in Allopathy to cure Motor Neuron Disease.
At present I am not able to walk without a stick and some support.
I feel very weak in both my legs and cannot stand or walk normally.
Please help.
Yours sincerely
A D Chandrasekar
H 6 / 3, First Main Road
Tiruvalluvar Nagar
Tiruvanmiyur
Chennai - 600 041
चंद्रशेखर जी आपकी समस्या के बारे में यही कहा जाता है कि इस बीमारी का कोई उपचार ही नहीं है किंतु ऐसा बिलकुल नहीं है, आयुर्वेद में किसी बीमारी के नाम से नहीं बल्कि उस बीमारी के मूल कारणों यानि कि दोषों में आए असंतुलन के आधार पर जान कर किया जाता है। दुर्भाग्यवश अब तक हमारे बीच इलैक्ट्रोत्रिदोषग्राम नामक यंत्र सहज रूप में नहीं आ सका है कि जिससे आपके शरीर के दोषों का कागजी दस्तावेज आपके सामने प्रस्तुत करा जा सके। आप निम उपचार शुरू करें-
१. गंधर्व हरीतकी रात को सोने से पहले भोजन के आधा घंटे बाद एक चम्मच हल्के गुनगुने जल से लीजिये।
२ . कफ़कुठार रस एक गोली + महावातविध्वंसन रस एक गोली+ विषतिंदुक वटी एक गोली की एक मात्रा दिन में तीन बार महारास्नादि क्वाथ के दो चम्मच के साथ लीजिये।
३ . शिलाजित्वादि वटी एक एक गोली दिन में तीन बार अश्वगंधारिष्ट के दो चम्मच के साथ लीजिये
इस उपचार को चालीस दिन तक लगातार लीजिये व उसके बाद आए परिवर्तनों की सूचना दीजिये ताकि आगे उपचार को उस अनुसार जारी रखा जा सके।

0 आप लोग बोले: