गुरुवार, अप्रैल 17, 2008

I always feel constipation........

Respected Dr.Rupesh, I M working in a call centre(mumbai) as a team leader and nature of my work is very passive and shiftwise,I M always sitting and listening the calls made by my colleagues. I always feel constipation. Lunch time is very short and we are to finish our lunch in that given time. I use to smoke but do not drink. Should I use some market laxatives? Are these products harmless? What to do plz guide.
Siddhaant sharma,mumbai
Dear siddhaant, don't worry; it is a common problem. If you have only 15 minutes spare for your body you need no medicine at all. Just set a routine according to your shift duty for some physical exercises as- kapaalbhaati pranayam and if you do not feel comfortable with physical exercise then go for medicine. Use fiberous food,take juices and avoid eggs, junk food like vada-paav or chinese food, have sufficient water. You may take laxatives ones in a week as -
1 . GANDHARVA HARITAKI(गन्धर्व हरीतकी) one Tea spoon with luke warm water at bed time.
2 . NAARAACH RAS(नाराच रस) one tab with with luke warm water at bed time.{HEAVY LAXATIVE}
3. ICHCHAABHEDI RAS(इच्छाभेदी रस) one tab with with luke warm water at bed time.{HEAVY LAXATIVE}
4 . PANCH SAKAAR CHURNA(पंचसकार चूर्ण) one Tea spoon with luke warm water at bed time.

0 आप लोग बोले: